Rebalance Osteopathy Clinic offers …
- Patient consultations and professional treatments for general muscle & soft tissue strains/sprains, joint stiffness and pain, nerve conditions and minor sports injuries.
- A caring and sympathetic service to the highest standards of care, in complete confidentiality – supported by first-class facilities.
“When you have adjusted the physical to its normal demands. Nature supplies the remainder.”
Dr Andrew Taylor Still, Founder of Osteopathy.
Special Offer New Year 2018
> up to 50% off consultation fees … download your voucher today! (pdf).
- New patient consultation: usually £60 > NOW only £40!
- Follow up consultation: usually £48 > NOW only £38!
- TPI golf movement screen: usually £50 > NOW only £25!
These special fees only apply to appointment bookings for Tuesdays or Fridays in our Chesham clinic throughout January and February 2018. Bookings for other days are charged at normal rate.
What our Patients say …
Osteopathy Clinic Opening Hours
|Monday||9.30am – 8.00pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am – 8.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am – 8.00pm|
|Thursday||9.30am – 8.00pm|
|Friday||9.30am – 5.00pm|
|Saturday||9.30am – 1.00pm|
Please note: Other hours may be available by special arrangement.
Adults (over 16 years) and Children* (8-15 years):
– Initial Osteopathy Clinic Consultation (1 hour): £60
– Movement Screen for Golfers (1 hour): ONLY £50
– ALL Follow on appointments (up to 40 minutes): £50
All prices current from 1st June 2017.
(*We do not currently offer treatment for babies or young children under 8)
We accept cash and most major credit and debit cards.
We are also a registered provider with many of the major insurance companies including:
Aviva, AXA/PPP, Cigna, Healix, Simplyhealth, VitalityHealth & WPA.
Before your course of treatment begins, please check the extent of your cover for Osteopathic treatment with your insurance provider – and please obtain an authorisation code (we will also require your policy number).
Please give at least 48 hours (2 working days) notice of a cancellation – we are happy to rebook your appointment where required. If you do not give at least 24 hours notice or fail to attend an appointment a cancellation fee of £25 will be charged.